To be a centre of excellence for students with a range of Special Educational Needs, through a provision that uses innovative and effective techniques in educating and supporting outstanding lifelong learning.
All members of LWF are accountable to the following values:
- Thinking outside the box,
- Being prepared to take a calculated risk,
- Leading by example with enthusiasm,
- Recognising the steps to the end goal,
- Forward thinking.
- Drawing on strengths,
- Teamwork and confidence of all to make the most of opportunities,
- Supporting and motivating each other in an environment of trust,
- Allowing people to have a go.
- Open door,
- Show empathy for others,
- Listening and talking into action, so if we say we will do something we all do it,
- Be visible in the environment and
- Be yourself (authentic)
- Have and communicate clear expectations,
- Maintain a professional standard,
- Use the same approach,
- Be fair to all,
- Be the same person everyday….